Friday, May 30, 2008

More pictures from Great Wolf

Better late than never! I finally downloaded more pictures from our trip to Great Wolf Lodge. Madison wrote a story about our trip so I decided to include it. Here it is:

Well, we loaded up, packed our stuff, and went to The Great Wolf Lodge. Granna drove our car. Mommy, Kinley, Caden, and I rode with her. Daddy drove Granna's car. When we got there, we went to our rooms and jumped on our beds. It was fun that Daddy let us do that because we can't do that at home. Kinley and I slept in a room with Granna. Or rooms were cool and looked like a log house.
The next day we went on water slides. One time I flew up and Daddy caught me with his feet. It was kind of fun. On another slide, I bumped my head on Mommy knee when we were on a tube ride. It hurt but I didn't cry.
At the water park, there is a gigantic bucket that pours water over your whole body. Everyone would scream when that happened.
We also got a magic wand and played a game in the hotel. When you pointed at things that were like key words magic happened. Not everything had magic just some pictures, treasure chests, and diamonds. There was more but that is all I can think of right now. Daddy went on a bunch of quests with me.
At night, they had a special show in the hotel. Wiley the wolf came. He taught us to howl. Cade liked that part!
We went to breakfast with Granna. We ate bacon, eggs, biscuits, and chocolate milk. We colored pictures for Mommy and Daddy. They liked them a lot.
At the end of trip, we realized we were in the wrong room. Granna said we needed to start over. I wish we could. I brought home a wolf from the Build-A-Bear in the hotel. Caden and Kinley got one too.
We went to the Rain Forest Cafe on our way home. We saw a big alligator. Kinley was a little scared but I wasn't.
The bad parts of our trip were that I threw up in the bed at night. I think I ate too much ice cream. The other bad part was that we waited on Kinley a lot. She would look to the left and the right and behind her. She did not pay attention much but not every time.
When we came home, Woody was at our house. We dressed up our new wolves. It was a fun trip. Next time we want Abbie, and Uncle Reg and Aunt Andrea to come along. They would like it. I want Granddaddy to come too. I want to see him on the water slide. It would be fun!
written by Maddie- age 5 1/2



A picture of Rob underwater-cracks me up!

The kids posing on a jet ski- (notice Rob's head-he had a hold of Cade)

Madison loved shooting Daddy with water

Cade's first time in the pool
Me and Cade before going on the Lazy River

Me and Maddie underwater -a little scary!
Shooting hoops with Daddy

Madison posing outside of our room
Kinley looking sweet and innocent
Cade watching the water bucket pour all over everyone
Me and Madison just before a water slide
I took this one going down the slide- just before Madison bumped my knee.

No comments: