Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pappy



We had a great visit with my dad after the holidays. He spent several days with us. The kids were spoiled rotten by the end of the week. My dad treated them to breakfast tacos each morning from"The special Taco store" across the street (aka Exxon). Along with lots of chocolate milk, tons of swinging, many hours of building with blocks, bike rides, and many experiments with Kinley's cupcake maker.

It was really fun to sit back watch him be a grandpa. He is really good at that job.I know three little people who would agree with me!


Every time, we go out to swing. Cade starts calling for Pappy, waiting for him to come push. Pappy's fan club is growing.

I can't think of a better way to end the year than spending quality time

with one of my favorite people on earth.

No comments: