Sunday, March 01, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

This year we got to celebrate Rob's birthday with some of our closest friends in Las Vegas. It was so much fun! We went with four other couples; Richie and Cece Ray, Bob and Wendy Smiley, Phillip and Aimee Woodward, Chris and Shelle Honeycutt, and Justin and Ali Lime. Richie and Cece, being the event coordinators, planned a great trip. They are such gracious and generous friends.


We all stayed at the Belagio. The rooms were incredible. We have three bathrooms in just our suite! Rob and I kept saying that our whole family of five could live there!
It was so great to spend time with our buddies without the distraction of little ones. Do not get me wrong, I missed my babies but it was nice to reconnect with good friends.


The last time we went to Vegas, I was pregnant with Kinley so it was hard to enjoy it all. I had so much fun this time. We enjoyed three glorious days at the spa along with great shows and dinner each night.
The first night we saw The Jersey Boys, which I loved and highly recommend! The second night we watched Terry Fator, the guy who won America's Got Talent. The final night was spent laughing at Gordy Brown. It was such a special treat!

Now back to reality....

No comments: