Saturday, April 04, 2009

Kinley's 4th Birthday

Our Sweet Lil' Kinley is four years old! She is getting so big! Last night before bed, I found her crying in her room. When I asked her what was wrong, she explained that she was really going to miss being three. I feel the same way! This has been such a fun year with my Kin-Kin but I know there will be many more great memories to be made!
This year Kinley could not decide what theme she wanted her party to be. At first, she wanted the "The Three Little Pigs". She had lots of great ideas like having the guests dress as pigs, building houses out of leggos and having Daddy dress as the Bad Wolf! But then she decided to have a "Pony Party" instead! I think we were all a little relieved to not have to dress as pigs! Here are the photos Joel took for her invites.



I am sure we will have lots to blog about Kinley's year of being four. With Kinley around, there is always something to write about!

No comments: