Thursday, October 15, 2009

Maddie is Seven


Wow! Seven years ago today I gave birth to Miss Madison Lynn Billingsley. She is growing into an incredible young lady. She is so mature that sometimes I forget that she is only seven. I really do mot know what I would do without her.
Who would be able to find my keys for me in five seconds flat?
Who would empty my dishwasher?
Who would keep Kinley and Cade from skinny dipping in the pool?
Who would encourage me to pray when I am discouraged or pray for me on the spot?
Who would stand up for the underdog on the playground?
Who would change my attitude with the flash of a smile?
Who would point out the gorgeous sunset, giving praise to God for His Glory?
Who would remind me that Jesus was homeless so I should help every homeless person on the side of the road?
Who would sit and cry with me during a sappy movie, song, or commercial?
Who would let me know that my shirt was on inside out or help me with my wardrobe in general?
Yes, Maddie has changed my world these past seven years, all for the better.

No comments: