Monday, October 19, 2009

One Hip Great Grandma

Mimi turned 76 years old this week. This is really hard for me to believe since I caught her chasing a cow that escaped from our pasture this week. She is truly an amazing woman. Living next door to Mimi and Granddaddy has been a tremendous blessing for our family in ways too numerous to count.


We had the pleasure of spending the day with Mimi on her actual birthday. We enjoyed a burger and fries at Mighty Fine and then enjoyed cupcakes from Hey Cupcake at our house. It was a treat for us all.


I can only pray that one day I will have half the energy, wisdom and influence that Mimi does as 76. She is truly an example for us all.


In Maddie's words "I forget Mimi is my great grandma because she is so great!"
Couldn't say it better myself.

No comments: