Thursday, June 19, 2008

Erica's Graduation

Erica, Rob's youngest cousin, graduated High school this year. She is such a doll. I have had the privilege of watching her grow into a beautiful, bright, Godly young lady over the past nine years. My girls absolutely adore her. They beg for us to go somewhere so that Kika can babysit. We have taken her to Padre with us, swim lessons, play dates, and the list goes on! She has been such a lifesaver for me! We are really going to miss her when she leaves for Abilene. Our family had a pool party honoring her graduation at the barn. Here are a few of my favorite pics!
My sweetie pie- Abbie Grace
Cade and two of his idols
Kinley and Kika

Maddie and Erica

My Crazy brother-in-law sporting his lovely goggles!

Caden having some of Uncle Mark's homemade ice cream

No comments: