Saturday, June 14, 2008

Crazy Kinley

















Kinley sporting her sunshades!


Kinley has an amazing imagination. She is constantly pretending she is someone else or that the circumstances are different. (Example:Today we were mowing the grass while we were driving down the road.)
Last night before bed she asked Rob to get Brandon to help him take the moon down so she could sleep on it. She said it looks real soft and comfy! She thinks her big strong daddy can do anything. Tonight before bed she asked me what was God's phone number. She wanted to call him. I told her she didn't need a number, we can talk to him anytime in prayer. She said" I know that. But I want to call him on the phone so I can hear him talk back." I know how she feels, I too have wished for that! :)
Last week Rob tore his pec muscle when he was working out. Kinley was very concerned for him. That night she prayed that God would heal "Daddy's pickle". We all got a kick out of that!
She has such a tender heart. One night we were getting ready and I could not find my make-up anywhere. We were meeting a group of people for the first time and I was self conscious without any make-up. As we were driving down the road, Kinley said "You look real pretty tonight Mommy." I guess she could sense my insecurity.
Her latest fears involve falling in a hole and dying. She is a little obsessed with death. She is constantly looking to the sky to see if Jesus is coming back yet!
She has her own sense of style and could care less what anyone else thinks. So much of her humor is what I call "potty humor" and I am not able to post it! But she sure makes us laugh! Rob always says she is going to be our little free spirited hippie. Whatever plans God has for her, I know we will enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

April said...

I love Kinley's humor no matter what the topic! She is also one of the most complimentary kids/people I know. Jared and I are big fans of hers! :)