Friday, July 18, 2008

Just being a kid


After Library story hour at HPF, we decided to go to Wich Wich for lunch. I am not sure if the kids enjoy the sandwiches or the water fountain that is outside the restaurant more. We went with Tiffany,Hayden, Hudson, Andrea, and Abbie. Tiffany and I had talked about letting the kids play in the fountain in their clothes. So I planned by bringing extra clothes for my girls along with Abbie! That way Aunt Andrea had to let Abbie play! hahaha The kids had a blast. Somehow when you are doing something that is not usually "allowed" you have twice at much fun! I know these are things I remember the most about my childhood. Dancing in the rain, jumping in the pond with all of our clothes on, and a having a shaving cream fight at church camp are a few of my favorite childhood memories. How about you?

I love this one! Look at their faces! They remind me of the hands on a clock.
Hayden daydreaming on the sculpture.
My own little Marilyn Monroe!

The Motley Crew

1 comment:

April said...

I love that they are in their dresses too! It makes it seem even more rebellious!! I am afraid it looks like Kinley is trying to put her skirt up rather than keeping it down. I would keep my eye on her! :) Great photos!!