Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Short Career


Well... Sweet lil' Kinley wanted to to play soccer and ballet this Fall. Along with Preschool, it was really too much. I knew that when I signed her up. But I thought I would give her a chance.
So we tried ballet class for the month along with a few soccer practices. It was crazy! We were at the Y for three hours on Mondays and two hours on Tuesdays. Kinley was not enjoying herself, neither were the rest of us. So.. we decided to wait on soccer with Kinley and exchange Kinley's ballet class for a gymnastic class at the same time as Maddie's class. We will see if it works, if not that is okay. I just want her to have fun and enjoy being a kid. She seems to enjoy just hanging out on the playscape playing with her friends during Maddie's soccer practice. So this is what we will do until she begs me to begin another new activity.
I did get some cute shots of my little sweetie in her short career of soccer and ballet that I wanted to share. Here are a few:

Dancing in class

Stretching before classListening to her teacher

You can see how nervous this made her.
Looking out over the field
This was her favorite position.
She informed me that we will have soccer lessons at home from now on.
What can I say, She's my little home body!

No comments: