Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas at the Barn



We had a wonderful Christmas this year at Mimi and Grandaddy's house. I thought I would just list a few things about this Christmas celebration that I will always treasure.


* The wonderful prayer brunch at Penny's house. The great food and the sweet prayers of all of these ladies that I dearly love.

* Mimi's words of wisdom

* Madddie's determination to pray for Reg and Andrea's baby at the brunch prior to their announcement to the family.
* OUr new Prayer box idea thanks to Erica and Penny


* Penny's wonderful hospitality extended even to the little girls.


* My boys snuggled up on Mimi's little couch


* The wonderful lunch at Mimi's house.

* Playing scrabble with the family.

* Cari's lovely hairdo created by Kinley



* The silent prayers of every family member concerning Granddaddy's health that day
* Cade's infatuation with Joel

* Joel winning the UT tickets and no one taking them from him since he was new to the family! Look out next year Joel!

* Terry's "butt" calendar

* Maddie's perfect piano performance for the whole family


* The special attention Kika and Lizzie always give my kiddos.

* Lisa and Kika watching Barbie Diamond Castle with the girls

* Reg and Andrea's announcement about their new baby due in July

* Cade's first UT hat and all of the thoughtfulness put into the gifts for the children


* Eating so much fudge that I felt like I needed a shot of insulin

* Getting to play poker while Granna chased Cade for me

* Spending time with some of my favorite people

No comments: