Thursday, December 18, 2008

Visit with Santa


I could not wait for our visit with Santa this year. The girls have always loved Santa and I could not wait to see Cade's reaction. He studied my Christmas Santa Claus statues all season. He talked about "Ho Ho" nonstop so I wondered how he would do.
He was really cute. He really liked Santa but what really caught his eye were the candy canes sitting next to Old St.Nick. While Maddie and Kinley were giving Santa a run down of the desires of their heart, Little Cade snuck a candy cane.


And nobody, not even Santa, was going to take that candy from this baby.

Just as we were leaving, Cade took off running back to Santa. He gave him a thank you high five. He begrudging left his sweet visit with Santa. But I am still not so sure, his protest involved Santa. I think it had a lot to do with that sweet peppermint candy that covered his body twenty minutes later.

No comments: