Friday, December 12, 2008

Kinley's Christmas program


Kinley had her first Christmas program performance this year at her preschool. In the past, I have had such awful luck with capturing any of my children's performances. My video camera will either die or I am out of batteries on my digital camera. So this year, I came prepared.
I charged my camera extra early, brought extra batteries along, and made sure we got a spot right in front. Kinley looked adorable as she marched out on to the stage. There she sat in her red polka dots smiling on the front row. Just as the song starts, Kinley moves the back row.
As you know, my girl takes after me. We are not back row material. Here are the only two pictures I got of her peeking over the shoulder of the much taller child in front of her.





Oh well, I know she sung her little heart out! We had her do a repeat performance at home. We even videoed her version of " You wish me a Merry Christmas" - Kinley's own version of the song. Besides, I think my favorite performances take place here on Foothills Dr in front of the fireplace.

No comments: