Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eggciting Easter

This year we went to my parents' house for Easter. We usually have everyone over to our house but we just got over having the stomach bug. I was "pooped out" - no pun intended!
We got up very early to hunt Easter eggs. It was a good thing that we did because as soon as we finished, it started pouring down rain. Cade really loved hunting the eggs, he figured it out quick. His basket was overflowing with colored plastic eggs.
Kinley was thrilled because she found the prize egg which did not make her sister to happy.

I had technical difficulties with my camera so I do not have many more shots.

I did catch Kinley in her dress holding her shoes.

And Caden posing on the porch with Lovie.

I finally got my camera working to snap a picture of Maddie reading Frog and Toad the whole way to church. She was so proud that she read 88 pages of two different books on our two day trip. I can't believe how well she is reading now.

No comments: