Sunday, May 03, 2009

Adelyn Grace Goudeau

Miss Adelyn Grace Goudeau was born yesterday- May 2nd at 4:03 PM. She weighed 7lbs and was 20 inches long. She has a head full of red hair. She is a cutie! We are all so excited! April is the cutest little mom and did a great job today! I know that she and Jared will be great parents! I can't believe my baby sister is a mommy.

We brought the kiddos to the hospital the next day to meet Adelyn. The girls each picked her out a book. Kinley also brought her one of her pacifiers. Caden was not sure what to think. They are all so happy to have a new cousin.

Can't wait to have Miss Adelyn come to my house so we can spoil her good!

1 comment:

April said...

It was fun to see your kiddos meet Adelyn! I loved that Kinley picked out a special outfit, Maddie made a special picture for Addie, and that Caden wanted to sit with me and push the buttons on my bed! We are so blessed to have you guys as family! Love ya!