Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Can you come back tomorrow?

Maddie has been wiggling her top right tooth for a few weeks. Last night at bedtime she was wiggling it and it snapped. She came down stairs with it barely hanging on. I went ahead and pulled it because I was afraid she would swallow it.


She was very excited but then she realized her daddy was gone for the evening and he would not see the actual tooth. So she wrote the Tooth Fairy this note. "Dear Tooth Fairy, Could you come back tomorrow? Your friend., Maddie "


True to her word, she left the tooth and the only evidence of her visit was a bit of Fairy Dust on Maddie's pillow.


The next night the letter read " Dear Tooth Fairy, Sorry about last night. I know you are anxious to have this tooth. I am working on another one for you. I love you. Maddie"


Her reward- Two dollars. Maddie said she was glad the Tooth Fairy was so patient. If she only knew!

No comments: