Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of First grade

I can't believe Maddie is in first grade already! It freaks be out a bit because I remember a lot about my first grade year. It just seems so old!
Maddie was most excited about:
* Being in the big building at Sterling
* Seeing all of her friends
* Having Mrs.McDaniel as her teacher. (She is wonderful!)
* Taking Reader's Theater- she is my drama queen!

Here is Maddie with Melody, her best friend.

Mrs.Pam, one of our favorite people at Sterling, smiling with Maddie.

When I picked Maddie up, she told me that Mrs.McDaniel is the best teacher ever and she just makes history"come alive". She also shared that the kindergartners on the playground were "just precious Mom, you should see how little they are." What a difference a year makes.

So, you might wonder what happened with the other two while Maddie was at school? Well.....

Let's just say we've decided Maddie deserves a raise.

No comments: